From now on, we will move our support website to http://www.edavs.com
You need to input your media server’s description address to add the media server manually, then you can watch your movies when you outside your house🙂
1. Twonky media server.
2. PS3 media server
If you have added other media server successfully, tell us!
5. AirPlayer media server
How to fix “.srt” file encoding issue in MAC?
1)Change the suffix to “.txt”
2)Drag the file to safari
3)On the menu, select “view-Text Encoding” to choose the correct encoding method, the save the file to the original file.
IsoLatin 5 for Turkish
AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod.
Get it from App Store.
– Automated media server discovery on local network, also with a refresh function.
– With iPhone 3gs or iPod generation 3 32G/64G, You can stream almost any formats of video from your media server, XVID, AVI, RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V etc.
– With iPhone 3gs or iPod generation 3 32G/64G, You can stream almost any formats of music from your media server, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC etc.
– With eailer iPhone/iPod , You can use QuickTime plugin to view limited media formats, MOV, MP4, M4V, MP3, WMA, MP3, AAC.
– Support photo browser.
– Support photo thumbnails.
Media Servers that have tested working
– Mac OS
XBMC, TVersity, TwonkyMediaServer, Wild Media Server, Asset UPnP
Don’t have a UPnP/DLNA media server? Get one from the URLs below:
3)TwonkyMedia server (MAC OS, Windows)
http://www.twonkymedia.com/installs.html(Media server tab not media manager)
5)Asset UPnP (Windows)
6)Wild Media Server (Windows)
By the way, If the media server you are using not works with AirPlayer, please write a mail to us, we will consider to add supportive for it.
OPlayer which supports mpeg4, h.264, wmv, mp3, aac, wma, real media, flv, rmvb, avi, is a great way to boost your iPhone’s media abilities. You can also use it to streaming audio and video over HTTP/RTSP.
- Methods to download files to iPhone/iPod
There are four methods to download files to your iPhone/iPod.
1) Using your iTunes to do USB sync, need update to 9.1.(preferred way, very fast, iPhone/iPod need update to iPhone OS4)
2) Using your PC’s web browser to upload/download files to/from your iPhone/iPod.
step1: In More Page, touch WiFi Transfer
Step2: Use your PC’s web browser(IE, Firefox etc) to download/upload files.
3) Set up a SAMBA server on your PC, and download files by using build in SAMBA Client.
4) Set up a FTP server on your PC, and download files by using build in FTP Client. About how to setup FTP server, please refer to help below.
- How to setup FTP server on MAC OS X
step1: Click on the Apple menu in the upper left-hand corner of your menu bar. Select and launch System Preferences.
Step2:Click the “Sharing” folder icon to open the Sharing Preferences pane.
Step3: Click “File Sharing” in the “Service” list located in the left-hand column; “File Sharing” will become highlighted when selected. Click the “On” check box to turn on File Sharing.
Step4: Click the “Options” button in the lower right-hand corner of the “Sharing Preferences” pane. This will open the “File Sharing Options” window. Click “Share Files and Folders Using FTP” to turn on the Mac FTP server. Click “Done” to close the window and save the options.The FTP server is now running. To stop the FTP server, click and uncheck the “Share Files and Folders Using FTP” check box.
Step5: In OPlayer Click the “File” tab and then click the “add” on the top navigation bar , fill the host(your mac’s IP), port(default 21), username and password, and click save.
- How to setup FTP server on Linux
With Fedora, Redhat, Ubunbtu and Debian You can start, stop, or restart VSFTPD after booting by using these commands:
1. Start FTP server run “/etc/init.d/vsftpd start”.
2. Stop FTP server run “/etc/init.d/vsftpd stop”.
3. Restart FTP server run “/etc/init.d/vsftpd restart”.
- How to setup FTP server on Windows
I prefer to use fliezilla on windows, you can download it from http://filezilla-project.org/, it is totally free.
step1: Run the exe installer.
step2: Read the License Agreement and choose “I Agree” to proceed.
step3: Select the components you wish to install and click Next.
step4: Select the Destination Folder and click Next. We recommend using the default settings.
step5: Select how the server interface should be started and click Install. We recommend using the default settings.
step6: Click Close to finish the installation.
step7: Open Filezilla and Click OK to connect to the FileZilla server.
step8: From the Edit menu, select Users.
step9: Click Add.
step10: Enter the user name and click OK.
step11: Under Account settings, check the password box and enter a password.
step12: Click Shared folders in the left menu, Under Shared Folders, click Add.
step13: Navigate to the folder the FTP Client will have access to and click OK.
- Setup FileZilla server with Windows firewall
If you are having problems with setting up FileZilla Server to run behind Windows Firewall, you must add the FileZilla Server application to Windows Firewall’s Exceptions list. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Firewall under Control Panel.
- If using Vista, click “Change Settings”.
- Select the “Exceptions” tab.
- Click “Add program…”.
- Do NOT select “FileZilla Server Interface” from the list, instead click on “Browse…”.
- Locate the directory you installed FileZilla Server to (normally “C:\Program Files\FileZilla Server\”).
- Double click or select “FileZilla server.exe” and press open (Once again, NOT “FileZilla Server Interface.exe”).
- Select “FileZilla server.exe” from the list and click “Ok”.
- Verify that “FileZilla server.exe” is added to the exceptions list
- Press “Ok” to close the window.
How to play large resolution video files?
1). Switch on the Skip Loopfilter in Settings Page, Using skip loop filter may cause artifacts, but will allow you to play larger files in realtime.
2). Switch on the Skip Frame in Settings Page, Using skip frame for even more speedup.
How to delete/add directory in Local Page?
In File Tab, click My Documents and then click “Edit” button to delete/add directory.
Why OPlayer can’t play HD movie as build in player?
That’s because we can only use software decoding method, while build in player uses hardware decode(and apple didn’t open it to third part developers).
What’s QucikTime plugin?
Using QucikTime plugin, you can play the files you have already converted for your iPhone/iPod, limited file format, but better performance.
Programming: Jonathan Young
Any suggestions about OPlayer is appreciated.
OPlayer has used FFmpeg for video/audio decoding.
FFmpeg is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later. However, FFmpeg incorporates several optional parts and optimizations that are covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later. If those parts get used the GPL applies to all of FFmpeg.
1. Download and install the iPhone SDK 3.1. 2. Get the latest gas-preprocessor and install it in /usr/local/bin or some other directory in your $PATH. http://github.com/yuvi/gas-preprocessor/ 3. Get the latest FFmpeg from SVN (I have used FFmpeg Revision SVN-r21163.). 4. Configure FFmpeg with one of the following commands. These give a clean build with a default installation of iPhone SDK 3.1 on OSX Leopard. Other versions may vary. 4a. For iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch 3G 32GB/64GB, use this command: ./configure --cc=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.2.1 --as='gas-preprocessor.pl /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.2.1' --sysroot=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.sdk --enable-cross-compile --target-os=darwin --arch=arm --cpu=cortex-a8 --enable-pic 4b. For other iPhone or iPod Touch models, use this command: ./configure --cc=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.2.1 --as='gas-preprocessor.pl /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/arm-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.2.1' --sysroot=/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.sdk --enable-cross-compile --target-os=darwin --arch=arm --cpu=arm1176jzf-s 5. Run make. OPlayer has used libsmbclient for SAMBA client feature. 1. download source code from http://www.samba.org/ 2. use cross compile to compile it for iPhone.
This is a Chessman Block Game!
The rule is easy to learn:
1. When the chessman steps to the edge, You lost the game.
2. When the wall wraps the chessman, You win the game.
Rook, can steps to Up/Down/Left/Right.
Bishop, can steps to Up Left/Up Right/Down Left/Down Right.
Queen, can steps to Up/Down/Left/Right/Up Left/Up Right/Down Left/Down Right.
Knight, can steps as it in the chess game.(2 square forward and 1 square to the right or left )
OPlayer V1.0 is ready for downloading.
1. Play local files, you can use it to play almost any media formats on iPhone. (I have tested mp3/wma/wmv/avi/rm/rmvb/flv/mp4/3gp/mkv)
1)Download your video/audio files from your PC to your iPhone in FTP Client Page.
2)In Local Page, Touch the video you want to play.
2. Play streaming, you can use it to play audio/video streaming over HTTP/RTSP . (May be you have an Axis or linksys IP-Camera at home, you can view it through iPhone now)
1)In Stream Page, input URL and touch go
iPhone 3GS is preferred because of the powerful CPU.